During the colder months of the year, Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisonings multiply in many parts of the country. This is due to people using heaters that are made for outdoor use inside of their homes and then suffocating on the fumes. Carbon Monoxide is so deadly that you could die in just a few minutes, but the smoke doesn’t have a color or odor, so it is easy to miss that you are being exposed.

Early symptoms are dizziness, nausea, and fatigue, which makes it so dangerous to be exposed since you might have a hard time making it out to safety.

Carbon monoxide detectors are an important tool for keeping yourself and your loved ones safe. You should have them installed in any areas of your home where combustible materials are burnt. It might seem like a pain to need to have both a smoke detector and CO detector installed, but if it saves your life, isn’t it worth it?

error: Content is protected !!